Listen to Big Girl Money below, or your favorite podcast platform!
85. Defining Great Leadership – A Conversation with Michael C. Bush – Big Girl Money
We open today's episode with a Roni's Money Talks – the segment where boomer Wendy advices as millennial Roni tries to wrap her head around her latest financially savvy discovery (4:41 – 10:53). Next we interview C.E.O of Great Place to Work, Michael C. Bush (10:53 – 1:09:47). Great Place to Work produces the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world. He's the man with the data and he's sharing all the insights he's gained throughout his mission to make Corporate America a Great Place to Work for ALL! Follow us at http://www.instagram.com/biggirlmoney and http://www.linkedin.com/company/biggirlmoney !
- 85. Defining Great Leadership – A Conversation with Michael C. Bush
- 84. Building Empathy as a Leadership Skill (Breast Cancer Awareness Show with Alteryx)
- 83. The Hormonal Health Innovator – A Conversation with Dr. Amy Beckley (Part TWO)
- 82. The Hormonal Health Innovator – A Conversation with Dr. Amy Beckley (Part ONE)
- 81. The Startup Lawyer You Didn't Know You Needed – A Conversation with Rose Standifer